What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) software used by over 100,000 companies across the world. It offers a range of sales-focused and user-friendly features that small to medium businesses (SMBs) may find attractive. With its simple and highly customisable interface, you can easily visualise your sales process and tailor-fit the tools to your business needs.
There’s no doubt that Pipedrive’s biggest strength is its ease of use. Its simple and intuitive user interface is ideal for sales representatives who are unfamiliar with using CRM software. It’s also easy to set up. You can use the features fairly quickly once you subscribe, making it a good choice for businesses that are pressed for time.
The Pipedrive platform design is strongly sales-driven, meaning its core features are centred on the sales CRM process. It comes with lead generation and sales reporting tools that you can customise; simply drag and drop the features you want on the dashboard to easily visualise the process. Pipedrive also employs artificial intelligence and automation to help with your workflow and forecasting.
Allowing over 280 third-party integrations through the Pipedrive Marketplace, Pipedrive works with widely used apps like G Suite, Zapier, Hubspot, Zoom, and Zoho. Additionally, with customisation as its key strength, Pipeline also gives access to a powerful API for users and developers who require more integrations than those already available in its marketplace.
Pipedrive is, quite simply, one of the best CRM solutions for entrepreneurs and companies. In this review, we’ll take a close look at its features and pricing to help you decide if it’s the right customer management solution for your business.
What popular features do you get with Pipedrive?
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable dashboard with drag-and-drop features
- Excellent sales automation tools
- Email and communication tracking
- Highly customisable reports
- Smart forecasting
- More than 280 third-party integrations
- Help centre and in-platform tips
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Strict security measures
Customer Support is available at Pipedrive
When choosing a CRM service provider, customer service is a crucial factor to consider and weigh up. You don’t want to be caught in a technical emergency without anyone available to help out or resolve the issue.
For inquiries and concerns, Pipedrive offers 24/7 live chat support for all plans as well as email support. There is also a dedicated help centre on its website where users can access a large amount of written and video resources on how to use the software.
The downside is that only those with the Enterprise plan can avail of the 24/7 live phone support; however, the chat function is manned by human staff members who work around the clock to assist customers.
What kind of business is Pipedrive ideal for?
Pipedrive is ideal for small to medium-sized companies that are new to business CRM or are mainly looking for an easy-to-use CRM solution. The software’s visually-driven interface allows users to have a clear picture of where each deal stands.
While Pipedrive CRM can be used for any type of business, it works particularly well with recruitment, real estate CRM, hospitality, call centre, travel, restaurant CRM, and even non-profit industries. It’s an excellent CRM marketing tool, a great retail CRM, and is considered by some to be the best CRM for small business.
Pros and Cons
- Pipedrive has affordable plans.
- It has an easy and quick setup.
- The user interface is straightforward and highly intuitive, which makes for easy onboarding.
- It has strong mobile app support.
- The software allows the integration of an extensive list of third-party tools.
- 24/7 support is available for all plans.
- Pipedrive currently has no free or freemium version.
- It provides limited features for its low-tier plans.
- Users sometimes experience stability issues.
People like you also researched
Here are some products we think might be a good fit based on what people like you viewed.
How much does Pipedrive cost?
*based on information provided by the vendor. Actual cost may vary.
Pipedrive offers four tiers: Essential, Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise. All plans can be billed monthly or annually. There is a 14-day free trial for each plan, and you won’t be prompted to provide your billing information until after the trial.
- Essential: $15 per user/month ($12.50 if billed annually)
- Advanced: $29 per user/month ($24.90 if billed annually)
- Professional: $59 per user/month ($49.90 if billed annually)
- Enterprise: $99 per user/month ($74.90 if billed annually)
- Lead, deal, calendar, and pipeline management
- Simple data importing
- Customisable dashboard
- 3,000 open deal limit
- Best for small business CRM
- Workflow automation
- Access to more email and scheduling feature
- 10,000 open deal limit
- All features unlocked except phone support
- Unlimited dashboards
- 100,000 open deal limit
- Implementation program and phone support
- No feature usage limit
- Unlimited open deals
There are also four add-ons to make use of if desired: Leadbooster, Web Visitors, Campaigns, and Smart Docs. Note that Smart Docs is an add-on for Essential and Advanced plans only. It is already included in Professional and Enterprise plans.
- Leadbooster: Have access to additional tools for generating leads starting from $39 per company/month ($32.50 if billed annually).
- Web visitors: Get website analytics starting from $39 per company/month ($32.50 if billed annually).
- Campaigns: Create and customise email campaigns starting from $16 per company/month ($13.33 if billed annually).
- Smart Docs: Send track quotes, proposals, and contracts starting from $39 per company/month ($32.50 if billed annually).
Pipedrive is one of the most popular CRM software for a reason. Its excellent ease of use makes it a highly recommended choice for businesses just starting out or looking for a simple CRM solution. If you want an affordable system that is easy to understand and has the core features needed for managing your sales deals, Pipedrive may be a great choice for your team.
However, if you want a CRM program with more robust features in its basic or low-tier plans, consider looking for other options.