What is Helcim?
Helcim is a complete Point-of-Sale solution. It has no contracts and no hidden charges. Helcim offers an interchange-plus pricing system, which means businesses get a full merchant account with no monthly account fee.
Businesses can design a checkout experience perfectly suited to their needs and because Helcim point of sale is integrated with the rest of your account, you can access all data and serve customers with speed.
The Helcim POS experience consists of products and services stored in your catalog. It also includes inventory tracking, invoicing, built-in credit card and debit card payments and much, much more. Helcim works across all devices including smartphones, tablets plus Windows and Mac workstations.
Helcim is a Canadian company that is the first choice of thousands of businesses across Canada and the US for its software and payments. Helcim’s transparency and helpful customer service are what sets it apart as a point of sale provider and payment processing platform.
What popular features do you get with Helcim?
- Centralized CRM to keep individual customer details in one place.
- Helcim’s ACH Processing gives businesses more ways to get paid with improved revenue and less credit card fees.
- Inventory Management to enable users to monitor their best and worst selling items, as well as track every product in their catalog.
- The Helcim card vault securely stores credit card numbers on a database, which makes it easier for businesses to accept payments.
- Analytical tools help business owners make savvy decisions regarding their companies. It includes advanced insights on sales, not to mention – in-depth reporting.
- Employee Management tools
- Helcim Fraud Defender halts transactions and tracks suspicious activity.
- Helcim Virtual Terminals allows you to accept online payments from any workstation, tablet, or smartphone
- The invoicing software at Helcim was created to save time. You can add a ‘pay now’ button to your customized invoices and also issue multiple invoices at the same time.
Customer Support is available at Helcim
Helcim has a support center located on its website with a team of in-house merchant experience specialists to assist customers and share their vast knowledge. Customers can browse category articles within the support center plus there is also a toll free number; +1 (877) 643 5246 and a support email for all your inquiries. Troubleshooting tips and an online submittable form are also available.
What kind of business is Helcim ideal for?
Helcim is ideal for businesses such as retailers, wholesalers and others. Helcim’s transparent pricing plan, fantastic features and no contracts makes it a perfect choice for any small or midsize business wanting to grow.
Pros and Cons
- Interchange-plus pricing system
- Amazing customer service
- No monthly fees
- No early termination fees
- Helcim is not appropriate for high-risk industries
- Live chat unavailable
People like you also researched
Here are some products we think might be a good fit based on what people like you viewed.
How much does Helcim cost?
*based on information provided by the vendor. Actual cost may vary.
There is nothing worse than ambiguous pricing information and that is where Helcim is ahead of the game. Businesses like to know where they stand when they view a pricing structure and with Helcim they receive that honesty.
No monthly fees. No cancellation fees. No PCI fees. No set-up fees. No deposit fees. No user fees. Helcim states they love transparency when it comes to pricing and that is why so many users and future customers love their company.
The Helcim Card Reader allows customers to chip and pin, tap and pay and debit tap. The card reader connects to any device including your iPhone, iPad computer desktop or laptop. The Helcim Card Reader costs $109USD which includes free shipping and is at your door within 2-3 business days. A free countertop stand is also included.
The Helcim Thermal Printer which connects via Bluetooth on your personal device of choice has a built-in battery. It’s priced at $79 which includes free shipping.
With Helcim you are able to do everything with one free account. No free trials and no paywalls. Helcim gives you full access to their platform, so you can use their tools to receive cash and develop your business.
- Less than $25,000: 0.30% + $0.08 in person; 0.50% + $0.25 keyed/online
- $25,001 to $50,000: 0.25% + $0.07 in person; 0.45% + $0.20 keyed/online
- $50,001 to $100,000: 0.20% + $0.07 in person; 0.40% + $0.20 keyed/online
- $100,001 to $250,000: 0.18% + $0.06 in person; 0.35% + $0.15 keyed/online
- $250,001 to $1,000,000: 0.15% + $0.06 in person; 0.30% + $0.15 keyed/online
- $1,000,001 to $5,000,000: 0.12% + $0.05 in person; 0.25% + $0.10 keyed/online
- Over $5,000,001: 0.10% + $0.05 in person; 0.20% + $0.10 keyed/online
Helcim was founded back in 2006 by Nicolas Beique and Jeff Malenfant. Helcim can save medium-sized businesses a serious amount of money because they offer reduced rates to companies that have a high monthly processing volume and their affordable pricing makes them a great choice for businesses that are just starting out.
Their wide selection of features including; employee management, fraud protection, inventory management and so forth are incredibly useful and enable businesses to accept payments with a minimum of fuss.