What is CRM software?
CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management. It is a software system that enhances how businesses connect with their customers. Companies use this technology to boost profitability, consolidate business processes and upgrade customer service. CRM assists with client management, lead generation and internal communications. Customer Relationship Management has been proven to save businesses time and cashola.
How can it help your business?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can help your business grow exponentially by bettering sales efficiency, increasing staff productivity and providing improved customer care. CRM systems enable businesses to find the right customers and reduce sales expenses while better understanding their specific needs. Businesses that use CRM (compared to those who don’t) report increased sales, streamlined processes plus detailed sales forecasting.
Types of CRM Software:
There are three types of Customer Relationship Management Software:
1. Analytical CRMs collect data and information about customer communications which help businesses to boost customer retention rates whilst improving budgeting and sales reporting/analysis. This type of CRM gives businesses the ability to look at data and see trends in customer behavior which essentially helps with sales and solving the issues of clients.
2. Operational CRMs assist with sales, marketing and clerical functions. They can help companies (big and small) to automate daily service tasks. These automation features basically allow employees to deal with less menial parts of their jobs.
3. Collaborative CRMs enable interactions among multiple organizations in regards to customer service, this can include different departments such as distributors, vendors, marketing and technical support. Collaborative CRM doesn’t put the customer through the trauma of repeating themselves when they talk to a new staff member – their record of past interactions can immediately be pulled up.
How Can You Choose the Right CRM Software for Your Business?
There are some things businesses should keep in mind when they go about choosing the best CRM system for their company. These include but are not limited to; making sure your CRM of choice is compatible with your current software, understanding your company’s mission, in addition to working out your budget.
- Monday.com for instance, is perfect for businesses because of its customizable features and drag-and-drop capacities.
- Oracle CRM is ideal for tracking prospects. It includes trustworthy data storage and data entry and can integrate easily with alternate systems.
- Hubspot CRM offers a popular (and well reviewed) free plan which allows marketing teams to recognize first-rate leads as well as automate email marketing.
- Freshsales CRM offers affordable plans which are ideal for small businesses because of their all–in-one platform which works on a customizable mobile app.
- Pipedrive CRM is well-known for being user-friendly. It offers its users many great features and has plans starting for as little as 9 bucks.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) has become crucial for businesses to manage and build relations with their clients whilst increasing profits, productivity and customer loyalty. According to studies, 65% of sales men and women who adopt Customer Relationship Management vastly improve their sales quotas.
Are you ready to update your business communications? Let us find the Right CRM providers for you today!