What is 1-800Accounting?
Many small business owners have trouble finding the right accounting software or bookkeeping software. In addition, many businesses may also need the personal support of qualified accountants throughout the year to assist them with their bookkeeping or payroll needs. 1-800Accountant is a virtual accounting firm that provides affordable small business accounting software and also provides other accounting services. The company has a team of professionals available at any time to assist with any inquiries. The best small business accounting software may vary from business to business, and it can be difficult to compare top accounting software companies. However, 1-800Accountant has a wide variety of services that will likely be a great fit for most small businesses.
Starting a business: If you want to incorporate a business, then 1-800Accountant can provide these services for you. All customers have to do is answer a few questions, and then 1-800 Accountant will do all of the paperwork for them. 1-800Accountant can also help you file for an EIN ( employee identification number) after you finish registering your LLC.
Small Businesses Taxes: 1-800Accountant also provides tax services for small businesses. The company offers all businesses a free consultation over a call before they sign up for a specific package. 1-800Accountant can take care of all the necessary work needed to file taxes, and they also offer audit protection plans for their clients. The company also provides additional tax advisory services for businesses that need further consulting. This consulting can focus on how to avoid errors and reduce the amount of taxes that they have to pay each year.
Bookkeeping and Payroll Services: 1-800Accountant is also helpful for smaller businesses that want to outsource bookkeeping and payroll services. 1-800Accountant can pair small business owners with a bookkeeper who has experience operating in their industry and state. These services can help free up around 2 hours/day of the owner’s time and help them not worry about various back-office tasks. The integration process is easy, as 1-800Accountant can integrate your existing bookkeeping software. 1-800Accountant can also run payroll for companies and ensure that the company pays its payroll taxes on time.
What popular features do you get with 1-800Accounting?
- Small Business Formation
- EIN formation
- Payroll Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Personal Tax Preparation
- Small Business Advising
- Tax Preparation and Advisory Services
- User-Friendly Accounting Software
- Audit Preparation and Audit Defense
- Unlimited Advisory for Tax Questions
Customer Support is available at 1-800Accounting
1-800Accountant has a dedicated team of accounting professionals who can provide tax, accounting, and payroll services. Potential clients can set up a free consultation call with a representative to learn more about the company’s services. Customers who purchase an annual or monthly plan may access support from 1-800Accountant at any time.
What kind of business is 1-800Accounting ideal for?
1-800Accountant provides accounting software for small business owners. Most small businesses will find that the majority of 1-800Accountant’s services are useful.
New entities: This service is excellent for entrepreneurs who plan to incorporate a company for the first time. Many entrepreneurs need help with the application process and want to receive assurance that they submitted the correct documentation. As their business expands, they can later utilize some of the company’s payroll or accounting services. 1-800Accountant has easy accounting software, which is extremely user-friendly.
Small Businesses: Small business owners can use 1-800Accountant to file their business and personal tax returns. Small business owners can also outsource payroll services and other services to 1-800Accountant.
Individuals: Some individuals may find it helpful to utilize 1-800 Accountant when they file their personal income tax. This service is convenient for someone who is already using 1-800Accountant to file their business tax return.
Pros and Cons
- Free Consultation: If you are unsure about what you need, you can schedule a free consultation call to discuss the company’s services.
- Advisory Available Year-Round: Once you sign up for a plan, you always have the opportunity to reach out for support to resolve any issues or questions that you have.
- Helping Small Business Owners Focus on Their Core: As a small business owner, you will face many challenging situations, which can make it hard to focus on your most important objective, making revenue. Using 1-800Accountant can help free up your time, allowing you to focus your resources on your businesses.
- Online Resources and Support: 1-800Accountant also has many free online resources and information that can help support small businesses.
- Multiple Offerings: 1-800Accountant offers three different packages for small businesses. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about overpaying for features you don’t need.
- Can be expensive for smaller businesses: Smaller business owners may have a limited budget, which can make it hard for them to commit to some of the annual packages.
- Loss of control: Larger companies may want to do all their accounting and bookkeeping in-house. It may also be difficult for some of these companies to try new small business accounting software.
- Integrating Bookkeeping Software: The 1800-Accountant mobile app does not integrate well with some popular bookkeeping programs, including Quickbooks or Xero.
People like you also researched
Here are some products we think might be a good fit based on what people like you viewed.
How much does 1-800Accounting cost?
*based on information provided by the vendor. Actual cost may vary.
1-800 accountant has multiple plans, whether you are looking for cheap accounting software or a more expensive plan. The company’s monthly payment plans start at $125/month, and it also offers several premium packages. Its basic package of $125/month provides businesses with basic accounting support. Its corporation package costs $225/month and is helpful for small businesses that also need support filing taxes. Its most expensive package is its enterprise package, which charges small businesses $375/month. This package has some more in-depth services that it does not include in other packages, including bookkeeping, priority support, and financial reports.
Most businesses will find that 1-800Accoutant has something unique to offer their business, whether it be tax filing, bookkeeping, or payroll support. The company’s monthly packages are relatively affordable for most businesses and can help founders focus on their core business. Smaller companies that are just getting started can also utilize 1-800Accountant’s services to incorporate their company and hit the ground running. If you are still on the fence, it is very simple to arrange a call with 1-800Accountant to see if this program is a good fit for your business.